Easy-to-Use Ceiling, Wall Paneling System for Renovations and New Construction
RELINE® is an innovative paneling system that can be used for ceilings as well as walls. Versatile, lightweight and easy-to-install, it works well for both new construction and renovations reducing project time and cost significantly. You can complete a commercial remodelling project or have your new business facility up and running sooner than you thought possible, and without compromising on building quality.
Nuform Building Technologies Inc. (NUFORM®) is well recognized in the construction industry for its high-performance and long-lasting products. We focus on improving construction efficiency and outcome while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
- They fasten directly to an existing wall or truss ceiling speeding up the installation process.
- The 12” rigid panels come in a variety of standard lengths for immediate shipping as well as custom cut lengths to suit your specific building requirements.
- Heavy-duty slotted fastening leg allows for easy installation and for panels to move due to expansion and contraction
- Solid construction offers superior, long-term performance
- High quality finished surface lasts a lifetime and brightens the interior appearance of the building while reducing energy costs.
- No gluing is required and concealed fasteners provide a smooth, clean finish.
- It is virtually maintenance-free as panels will not warp, rust or corrode and never need to be painted.
- It has a Class A fire rating
- There are a wide-range of accessories available as well as fasteners/
- It has been evaluated by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and is and HACCP Canada recommended, hence, safe to use in agricultural buildings and food facilities.
RELINE® is a convenient and durable paneling system that works especially well when used as a ceiling panel in conjunction with our CONFORM® concrete wall forming system.
Call NUFORM® at 1-877-747-9255 or request a quote online for a durable, easy-to-install ceiling and/or wall paneling system for your upcoming building or renovation project.
Lightweight Paneling System Saves on Construction and Maintenance Costs
The RELINE® paneling system offers significant money-savings both during initial construction and throughout its lifecycle as it is virtually maintenance-free. We have used next generation technology to create the lightweight, interlocking features to improve look and performance. Its durable and smooth finish offers superior resistance to weather, pests and normal wear-and-tear reducing time, effort and money spent on maintenance.
Here are some installation tips to optimize life and performance of your RELINE® paneling system:
- Order panels in standard lengths of 10’, 12’, 14′, or 16’, or get it cut to the desired size at our factory to reduce onsite cutting.
- Inspect and plan the job in advance, checking surfaces for straightness and install furring where necessary.
- Install all air and vapour barriers as required prior to the installation of the paneling system.
- When using RELINE® on walls and ceilings, install the wall panels first.
- Use only corrosion-resistant (galvanized, stainless steel or aluminum) nails or screws.
- Install panels with a slight gap (1⁄32″) at the interlocking joint to allow for expansion and contraction.
- Support and fasten panels every 16″ to 24″.
- For best appearance, monitor the joints to ensure that the panels are aligned and remain parallel.
- To maintain the original look, wash with a general cleaner (The NUFORM® REVIVE cleaner is recommended) applied with a sponge or soft bristle brush.
RELINE® panels are an ideal, cost effective solution for all areas of your vehicle wash, including ceilings and walls. They are also specifically designed for walls and ceilings in agricultural buildings with concealed fasteners providing a smooth, clean finish while improving ventilation and airflow.
Contact us for more information about using the RELINE® ceiling and/or wall paneling system for all your new or retrofit projects.