CONFORM® is used as the preferred building product for large scale housing projects where the fast, cost-effective and durable construction is needed. Government agencies, organizations, and independent contractors find CONFORM® to be the ideal solution to carry out projects on-time and on-budget. Besides speed of construction, CONFORM® performs exceptionally well in areas that are prone to natural disasters and harsh climates, such as earthquake, hurricanes, and high humidity and heat. CONFORM® is an ideal building solution in countries where concrete is the preferred construction method.
Habitat for Humanity Jamaica
Initiated by local business leaders in 1992, Habitat for Humanity Jamaica has provided homes for almost 300 families in seven parishes in the island. Homes were built with CONFORM® and vary between one and two bedroom units with a living area, indoor kitchen, and bathroom. A typical 500 square foot house was built by one non-skilled laborer in just a few days. The houses are located in urban and rural communities around the island.
Social Housing Brazil
The value of combining high productivity with reduced cost of labor has made CONFORM® one of the best options for building houses in Brazil. The system arrived in Brazil in 1998 with the construction of a school in the city of Macaé in the state of Rio de Janeiro, and now accounts for over 500,000 square meters of constructed area in various types of projects – from social housing under the government’s “Minha Casa, Minha Vida”, to industrial pavilions, and multi-story buildings, stores, schools, and high-end homes. In Brazil, the largest construction of CONFORM® housing is concentrated in the country’s South Region, primarily in the state of Rio Grande do Sul.
Social Housing Philippines
Constructed for the members of the Philippines Teachers Association in 1997, CONFORM® was used to build 2160 unit residential subdivision. The subdivision is located in San Mateo, a suburb of Manila, Philippines.
Social Housing Nigeria
In partnership with Royal Sanderton Group, since 1998 over 900 housing units were built with CONFORM® in Nigeria. The Nigerian based development company, with extensive operations throughout Africa, has been utilizing CONFORM® construction in many housing projects, to name a few projects are:
- 36-Units of 5-Bedroom Town House at Eric Moore, Surulere, Lagos.
- 73-Units of 5-Bedroom Town Houses at Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
- 18-Luxury Maisonette at Ilabere, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- 100-Mixed Luxury Residences, Oba Akinjobi Road, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
- 40-Units of 3-Bedroom Maisonette Apartments at Yaba, Lagos.
- 88-Mixed Luxury Residences,Michael Ogun Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
- 256 Units of 4-Bedroom Terrace Apartments, Abijo, Eti-Osa LGA, Lagos.
- 28 Units of Luxury Apartments, Banana Island, Lagos.
- 75 Units of 3-Bedroom Town Houses at Eric Moore, Surulere, Lagos.
- Legislative Quarters in Ekiti state.
- 32-Blocks of Mixed Housing Developments in Kubwa, Abuja.
- Private Residences in Parkview and Osborne Ikoyi ,Lagos.
- Several other developments in Kubwa,Asokoro, Maitama, all in the FCT, Abuja.
- Private Development, Ife Wara, Osun State.
- RCCG,Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Lagos.
- Office Building, Defence HQ, Abuja.
- Factory Building, Design Options, Ilupeju, Lagos
Authorities in Mendoza, Argentina selected CONFORM® to build 4 large schools. The CONFORM® System arrived to Argentina in 1998, and provided a way to quickly construct durable, maintenance-free classrooms, which are bright, attractive and provide students a pleasant learning environment.
Resort Complex on the Island of St. Kitts
Adjacent to an existing golf course, this major hotel complex was built in 1997 and has become the largest hotel destination in St. Kitts for visitors to the casino, restaurants and golf courses. The construction utilized the CONFORM® building system to build the 750 resort rooms, in which the exterior walls are stucco-coated.